Monday, March 06, 2006

An Amazing Salad

So, I know it's been a while since I posted! I've been cooking, but with my drawing blog I haven't had as much time for posting. But here is an INCREDIBLE new salad! It's delicous and really healthy!

Broccoli Salad
1 medium crown broccoli, cut into small spears
1/2 cup shredded carrot (i get the bagged kind)
1 package baked thai flavored tofu, cubed
3 scallions finely chopped
1/2 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
1/2-3/4 cup Soy Vay CHA CHA Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing/Marinade (I get it at trader Joe's)

Steam broccoli until tender-crisp (6 minutes or so?). Cool. Add carrot, tofu, scallions and cahews. Toss with dressing. Serve right away or refrigerate (I made it yesterday and it was dee-lish for lunch today).

I think this would also be great with shredded grilled chicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home